With all the things that draw my attention, and as a family caregiver, I fell behind again! I am still reading, but more slowly, so I haven’t as many books to list here as I had hoped to have read by now. I also found that I am changing some around on my reading challenge lists, but since they are of my own choosing I can do that. Because it makes my lists not quite accurate for posting here, from now on I will combine them into one list for you to read. The books below are quite a variety.
- The Stationery Shop – by Marjan Kamali
- 6 Week Money Challenge – by Steve Repak
- Amanda in Spain: The Girl in the Painting – by Darlene Foster
- Life of Pi – by Yann Martel
- Eat Pray Love – by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Fault in Our Stars – by John Green
- Grandma Says – by Cindy Day
- Country of the Heart – by Barbara Wersba
- The Black Kids – by Christina Hammonds Reed
- The Happiest Man on Earth – by Eddie Jaku
- Attracting Beneficial Bugs to Your Garden – by Jessica Walliser
- A Tale of Two Cities – by Charles Dickens
- Into Thin Air: a personal account of the Mount Everest Disaster – by Jon Krakauer
- Cyrano – by Edmond Rostad; Geraldine McCaughrean
I currently have eight other books in various stages of being read.
Two questions for you this time: Have you read any of the above? Do you usually have more than one book on the go at once?
Thanks for reading … And Sharing! Do Come back for more!