I love books. Here I’m listing the books I’ve read this year. I hope you find a title here that interests you. NOTE: if there are any you’d like to purchase please go to my page BUY THE BOOK! to see if it is listed there. You can follow direct links, making it easier for you.
In blue I’ve indicated which books are reviewed here on my blog. Also, any book I have marked *(ARC)* is an Advanced Reading Copy I was given in exchange for my free and honest review.
Purple is to indicate the books I
read listened to on Audible so that I can do other things at the same time as “reading.”(Refer to Audible.com) Most of those are novels.
In green are other books I’ve read that are usually middle grade (not picture books, but may be story books with pictures) and a few novels.
My reading interests vary widely. If you’re interested in any titles on this list or are encouraged to read more, do let me know! If you have suggestions of what would look good in my reading stash I’d love to hear about it so I can add it to my private to-be-read list.
Happy year of Reading!
- December – by Eve Bunting
- A Christmas Dollhouse – by Richard Rudnicki
- The Christmas Wind – by Stephanie Simpson McLellan
- Sugar Falls: a Residential School Story – by David Alexander Robertson
- To Everything There is a Season – by Jude Daly
- If All the Animals Came Inside – by Eric Pinder
- Silver Packages: an Appalachian Christmas Story – by Cynthia Rylant
- Miss Rumphius – by Barbara Cooney
- Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins – by Eric Kimmel
- The Birds’ Christmas Carol – by Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Bear Came Along – by Richard T. Morris
- Monster Needs a Christmas Tree – by Paul Czajak
- Drummer Boy – by Loren Long
- The Great Santa Stakeout – by Betsy Bird
- Santa Mouse – by Michael Brown
- When Santa Was a Baby – by Linda Bailey
- The Mitten – retold by Jim Aylesworth
- Edgar Gets Ready for Bed – by Jennifer Adams
- Wombat Divine – Mem Fox
- Naughty Claudine’s Christmas – by Patrick Jennings
- Who’s That Knocking on Christmas Eve? – by Jan Brett
- Earth to Clunk – by Pam Smallcomb
- Santa’s Stuck – by Rhonda Gowler Greene
- Unspoken – by Henry Cole
- The Winter Noisy Book – by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Night Baafore Christmas – by Dawn Young
- Polar Bear’s Underwear – by Tupera Tupera
- Roly Poly – by Mem Fox
- A Merry Little Christmas: Celebrate from A to Z – by Mary Engelbreit
- Carl and the Meaning of Life – by Deborah Freedman
- An Otis Christmas – Loren Long
- Don’t Be Silly, Mrs. Millie! – by Judy C0x
- Aunt Pitty Patty’s Piggy – retold by Jim Aylesworth
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? – by Bill Martin Jr.
- Through the Window: Views of Marc Chagall’s Life and Art – by Barb Rosenstock
- The Coral Island: A Tale of the Pacific Ocean – by R. M. Ballantyne