I love books. Here I’m listing the books I’ve read this year. I hope you find a title here that interests you. NOTE: if there are any you’d like to purchase please go to my page BUY THE BOOK! to see if it is listed there. You can follow direct links, making it easier for you.
In blue I’ve indicated which books are reviewed here on my blog. Also, any book I have marked *(ARC)* is an Advanced Reading Copy I was given in exchange for my free and honest review.
Purple is to indicate the books I
read listened to on Audible so that I can do other things at the same time as “reading.”(Refer to Audible.com) Most of those are novels.
In green are other books I’ve read that are usually middle grade (not picture books, but may be story books with pictures) and a few novels.
My reading interests vary widely. If you’re interested in any on this list or are encouraged to read more, too, do let me know! If you have suggestions of what may look good in my reading stash I’d love to hear about it so I can add it to my private to-be-read list.
Happy year of Reading!
- A Year of Tenacity: 365 daily devotions – by Janet Sketchley (Last year’s read-through finished a day late)
- Strong Ending: a Journey from Combat to Comedy – by Audible originals
- Have a Nice Day! – by Billy Crystal
- Heart of Darkness – by Joseph Conrad
- 10 Little Kisses – by Taylor Garland
- The 12 Sleighs of Christmas – by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- Missing May – by Cynthia Rylant
- Steam Train, Dream Train COLORS – by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- A Bad Case of Stripes – by David Shannon
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Soul – by Susan Verde
- Bats in the Band – by Brian Lies
- Pony Crazy – by Catherine Hapka
- Crybaby – by Karen Beaumont
- Zola’s Elephant – by Randall de Sève
- Good Boy, Fergus! – by David Shannon
- The Amazing Christmas Extravaganza – by David Shannon
- A Fire Truck Named Red – by Randall de Sève
- Santa Clauses: Short Poems from the North Pole – by Bob Raczka
- Good Night, Gorilla – by Peggy Rathmann
- I am Peace: a Book of Mindfulness – by Susan Verde
- Love, Santa – by Martha Brockenbrough
- Oh, No! – by Candace Fleming
- City Dog, Country Frog – by Mo Willems
- The Great Day – by Taro Gomi
- How Georgie Radbourn Saved Baseball – by David Shannon
- What the Dinosaurs Did Last Night: a very messy adventure – by Refe & Susan Tuma
- Got to Get to Bear’s! – By Brian Lies
- On Gull Beach – by Jane Yolen
- The Great Christmas Crisis – by Kim Norman
- The Best Parts of Christmas – by Bethanie Deeney Murguia
- Giraffes Can’t Dance – by Giles Andreae
- Sea Prayer – by Khaled Hosseine
- The Bunyans – by Audrey Wood
- Steam Train, Dream Train 1-2-3 – by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- Bear Stays Up For Christmas – by Karma Wilson
- The Starry Giraffe – by Andy Bergmann
- Mona Parsons: from privilege to prison, from Nova Scotia to Nazi Europe – by Andria Hill – Lehr
- The Queen: Aretha Franklin – by Mikal Gilmore
- The Alchemist – by Paulo Coelho