Another Christmas is past and the clean-up has begun. Where do we put all these new things? Another incentive to purge and declutter?
This year I received a variety of books from several of my loved family and friends. Here is a picture (poor quality – sorry!):
You know I love books. 🙂
You can see (I hope, despite the dark views) I received the following:
- two adult colouring books with markers and coloured pencils. Have you tried colouring again now you may not be a child anymore?
- a drawing instruction book. Do you love to draw?
- a writers’ book. Do you doubt yourself or push on through?
- a novel. Have you read any of Ken Follett’s series? If so, which is your favourite? or what are you reading?
- a daily devotional and two different types of journals – one for notes of gratitude, one for recording of blessings. Do you refer to any kind of inspirational reading/writing?
These books remind me I am a creative – in a couple of ways. I also love to read so must read more. I have to get writing more, too, including from my Christian perspective. Yes, 2016 is going to be a different kind of year for me, and I already have my word for 2016 which I’ll share in the new year. 🙂
Now, I’m eager to know: What books did you get for Christmas … or during the season, however you celebrate it?
Thanks for reading, and … Creative Musings! 🙂