HAPPY THANKSGIVING, CANADA!
It’s a beautiful Autumn day here in Nova Scotia … well, if you ignore that it’s overcast. I don’t mind because we enjoyed a fabulous September, and so far October isn’t even as cold as in many past years.
There is much for which to be thankful. A few for me:
- My husband entered early retirement October 1; Yay!
- He is stiff and sore but no serious injuries to himself or his vehicle when another vehicle hit him from behind after the one behind it didn’t stop;
- All our girls are living not far from us again, at least for awhile;
- Dad is still with us at age 90, still knows us, and is in good cheer most of the time;
- We’ll probably have 15 at our Thanksgiving table today to share a meal together.
- There are SO MANY more things I thank God for I could go on and on and on.
How about you? What are you thankful for today?