For a week I haven’t posted the newest books I’ve received from the library for Reading for Research Month! The librarian has been faithfully bringing them in for me and the notifications have been popping up in my email. (I currently have 64 out on loan.) Even though today’s mail brought another notice, I am posting a photo of the nineteen books I haven’t shown you yet. The others can wait – I’ll show them to you later since I haven’t been able to get them today anyway.
- Sophie’s Squash by Pat Zietlow
- This is Sadie by Sara O’Leary
- Fox and Squirrel by Ruth Ohi
- Cock-a-Doodle Oops! by Lori Degman
- The Snatchabook by Helen Doherty
- Max the Brave by Ed Vere
- Home by Carson Ellis
- Swan by Laurel Snyder
- Boats for Papa by Jessixa Bagley
- No Monkeys, No Chocolate by Melissa Stewart
- Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin
- Won Ton: a Cat Tale Told in Haiku by Lee Wardlaw
- Waiting by Kevin Henkes
- One Word From Sophia by Jim Averbeck
- Be a Friend by Salina Yoon
- I Dare You Not to Yawn by Helen Boudreau [let me know if you keep from yawning when reading this one]
- The Boy Who Loved Math: The Improbable Life of Paul Erdös by Deborah Heiligman
- No Nap! Yes Nap! by Margie Palatini
- The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt [hilarious!]
Aren’t they beautiful? 🙂 Some I enjoy more than others and for different reasons. I’m impressed by every one … and for different reasons.
Have you read any of the above books?
Thanks for reading, and … Creative Musings! 🙂