~~~~HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!~~~~
Aren’t these lovely? Every Valentine’s day I can count on a dozen roses from my beloved husband. What he likes is candy … chocolates or cinnamon hot hearts.
Today I have a blogging gift for you. There is a new blog on WordPress that I thought you might enjoy. It’s called Sokarsweet. (or click here to see it.)
Sokarsweet is my daughter’s photo blog. She and her family live in a lovely house on a beautiful lake with a gorgeous view. Her largest windows face west so she gets to see the amazing sunsets. I hope you will visit her blog and check out her photo posts.
Another thing I have done for you is to update my blog and fix a few broken links. My apologies for the bad links; I was dismayed when I discovered them. Now when you click on each book title listed under Book Reviews you are taken directly to the review here on my blog. I also posted them on some or all of the following sites, according to whether the book is listed or sold there: Library Thing, Shelfari, BookLook (if I got the book from them to review; BookLook used to be BookSneeze), Goodreads, Chapters.Indigo, Amazon.ca, and Amazon.com. I have many more reviews to do, and some author interviews are coming up, too.
Now I have a question for you. Do you have a favourite quote or verse or Scripture for Valentine’s Day? Anything about love.
Here are a few good ones, including one verse of a catchy old song some of us will remember.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa
- Beloved, if God so loves us, we ought also to love one another. – 1 John 4:11
- We love Him, because He first loved us. – 1 John 4:19
- Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love. – Francis of Assisi
- I love you a bushel and a peck
A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck
A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap
A barrel and a heap and I’m talkin’ in my sleep
About you, about you
‘Cause I love you a bushel and a peck
You bet your purdy neck I do
What can you add to this list?
Happy Valentine’s Day, thanks for reading, and … Creative Musings! 🙂