Thank you to all who entered my first giveaway contest for 2016. The “prize” is this pink 2016 paper pocket planner:
And the winner with this comment “Hi Lynn, I’m definitely a paper girl. I do use my phone, but I still prefer paper. I always have a pen in my purse, so writing an upcoming appointment in a planner is faster for me than entering it into my phone. I was going to buy my 2016 one this week, now that they’re on sale. Now I’ll wait until after the 13th! 🙂 ” is….
Congratulations, Heather! You are the winner of my first giveaway in 2016. Aren’t you glad you waited? Please check your email for my request for your mailing address so I can get this on its way to you.
For everyone who didn’t win, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING. I will be posting another giveaway in February, so please be sure to come back.
Thanks for reading, and … Creative Musings! 🙂
If you could choose any word at all to fit YOU in 2016, what would it be?
I’ve thought about this a lot, and waited, and listened, and waited, and thought some more. The result of all that is a word I’ve been feeling is for the year of 2016. It may be for my own life as well as extending far beyond me. Although other words came to mind, this one always rose to the top. That word is CHANGE.
Therefore, my word for 2016 is CHANGE.
What I foresee in my limited vision and understanding is the following, as applies to me:
- letting go of some longstanding commitments, thereby allowing space for other things
- seeing myself as the writer I am, thereby freeing myself to create
- pushing forward, thereby completing and preparing stories and manuscripts for submission
- still applying my last year’s word .. POSITIVITY .. thereby disallowing negativity and discouragement to pull me down or stop me
- allowing God to affect change within me in those places that can not remain the same if I am to grow and move on
Change may seem a simple thing for you. For me it is a little unnerving, a little off-putting, while at the same time it is exciting, hopeful, and alluring.
Change is my word and also my goal for 2016. What is yours?
Thank you for reading, and … Creative Musings! 🙂
PS: Giveaway Reminder: tonight at 9:00 EST I’m drawing for the planner. Did you enter for yourself, or maybe for a friend?