On May 10 I received a lovely surprise from fellow blogger Ruth Schiffmann, the blessing of the Beautiful Blogger award!
That’s really encouraging since I feel that I’m not keeping up my blog very well between going back and forth (if you are following my blog you’ll understand what I’m talking about) and trying to catch up on the books I have here to read and review on my blog and elsewhere, along with .. just keeping up.
Have you ever wondered, as I have … when do I get back to my life? Then I realize .. oh yeah! This IS my life!
THANK YOU to Ruth for this cyber hug. Please pay her a visit at her blog, Out on a Limb.
I don’t know if I can fulfill the rules for this one, share 7 random things about myself, and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers – that’s the hard part so I am awarding it to 10 instead.
7 random things about me:
- A friend recently called me an internet junkie. I think he may be right. And I see nothing wrong with that as long as I am careful about where I go on the Net, get food and exercise, and don’t totally neglect my responsibilities in ‘real life.’
- Blessing others is such a joy (blessing) to me. It’s fun to do things secretly, too.
- I’m 5’4.5″ (that’s 5 feet 4 1/2 inches) tall. (never forget that half inch!)
- When I was a child my eyes were definitely brown, now they are more hazel.
- I would love to have a dog like my beautiful Shasta who died three years ago this month. She was German Shepherd/Husky/Wolf and had such personality. I still miss her so much. But I also would like to adopt a Greyhound. Anyone have one?
- I enjoy movies, but not horror or gore or ones that are overly sappy or loaded in swearing. I like movies that do not insult one’s intelligence, although some comedies seem to have that as a requirement.
- I am starting a list of my favourite words … for no particular reason, I just like them.
I am sending this award on to the following beautiful bloggers:
- Sue Harrison
- Linda Leinen
- Donna Yates
- Janet Sketchly
- P. Allen Jones
- Renee Johnson
- Jo Hart
- Patricia Blomeley-Maddigan
- Karen (whose last name I don’t know)
- Darlene Foster
I hope you visit these great bloggers. Thanks again, Ruth, for this award. 🙂
Thanks for reading, and … Creative Musings! 🙂