I love books. Here I’m listing the books I’ve read this year – trying to post each one once even if I’ve read it more than once in the year. I hope you find a title here that interests you. NOTE: if there are any you’d like to purchase please go to my page BUY THE BOOK! to see if it is listed there. You can follow direct links, making it easier for you.
In blue I’ve indicated which books are reviewed here on my blog. Also, any book I have marked *(ARC)* is an Advanced Reading Copy I was given in exchange for my free and honest review.
n green or bold black are the books I’ve read that are usually middle grade (not picture books, which are left in black, but may be story books with pictures), or YA and adult novels. Some are audio books or specifically from Audible.com, and a few are ebooks.
My reading interests vary widely. If you’re interested in any titles on this list or are encouraged to read more, do let me know! If you have suggestions of what would look good in my reading stash I’d love to hear about it so I can add it to my private to-be-read list.
HAPPY READING! 🙂
- A Piggie Christmas – by Howard Fine
- The Christmas Boot – by Lisa Wheeler
- The Christmas Tree Who Loved Trains – by Annie Silvestro
- Christmas Eve Good Night – by Doug Cushman
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey – by Susan Wojciechowski
- The Jar of Fools: Eight Hanukkah Stories from Chelm – by Eric A. Kimmel
- Michelangelo: The Young Artist Who Dreamed of Perfection – by Philip Wilkinson
- Merry Christmas, Ollie! – by Olivier Dunrea
- From Head to Toe – by Eric CarleNolyn
- Nolyn (The Rise and Fall, #1) – by Michael J. Sullivan