Reminder: As you can see by my countdown counter on the right, the time is nearly here for my 3rd giveaway. If you haven’t yet left a comment on my February 18 post to enter the draw, please don’t delay. I will again use Random.org name picker the evening of March 9 (Wednesday) to select a winner. The next morning I will be announcing here who will be receiving my giveaway this month! Go HERE to check it out.
I’m continuing to read lots of picture books this month – and loving it! On Saturday my husband and I stopped in at the library to collect more of the books on my list. They always send me an email when more are in and being held for me, so I am visiting the library more than I have in a long time.
This trip I came home with seventeen more books. 🙂 Now I have on lend forty-five picture books. Later that day we had visitors, one being a twelve-year-old who enjoyed reading many in my stack of books.
- I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen
- You Nest Here With Me by Jane Yolen and Heidi E. Y. Stemple and Melissa Sweet
- Bridget’s Beret by Tom Lichtenheld
- Seaver the Weaver by Paul Czajack and The Brothers Hilts
- Everyone Loves Bacon by Kelly Dipuchchio and Eric Wight
- Brave Girl : Clara and the Shirtwaist Makers’ Strike of 1909 by Michelle Markel and Melissa Sweet
- Rain! by Linda Ashman and Christian Robinson
- I Don’t Want to Be a Frog by Dev Petty and Mike Boldt
- Everyone Can Learn to Ride a Bicycle by Chris Raschka
- Let’s Sing a Lullaby with the Brave Cowboy by Jan Thomas
- Henry’s Freedom Box: a True Story from the Underground Railroad by Ellen Levine and Kadir Nelson
- Rabbityness by Jo Empson
- How to Read a Story by Kate Messner and Mark Siegel
- How to Babysit a Grandpa by Jean Reagan and Lee Wildish
- Heckedy Peg by Audrey and Don Wood
- Mustache Baby by Bridget Heos and Joy Ang
- My Name is Elizabeth! by Annika Dunklee and Matthew Forsythe
If you are a reader, do you change it up once in a while with a picture book or any other genre from your usual?
Thanks for reading, and … Creative Musings! 🙂